Friday, January 04, 2008

Time Heals All....

You know the old adage " Time heals all wounds" .. well .. i think they lie!! .... Time may make it not hurt so bad ... but there is no healing .. the wound still there ... below the surface .. but it there ... God on the other hand.... heals them, makes them dry up ... scab up ... and then dissappear ...and then that's when u can go ... see look at this ... this is when ... so so so ... :D .. .and it's a vivid memory of something that u learnt....
God takes us through moments like that .... where ... we are asked to do something .. and we don't ... we want to do things on our own time... but God asks us to wait... but we insist that now is the time .... and He allows our "buss toe" ... so that we will learn for the next time... but I don't know about u.. But i get PLENNTY buss toe when i was younger ... so I am not surprised when i get more than one buss toe from God :) .. he he ... but I am trying to relax .. and not get so uptight about my life ... and where it is going ... because everyone else around me seems to be thinking that I'm losing out on some ... other life I should be having .. :S
My plan of Action ... go into FULL gear with what is given to me ... no regrets... no stopping ... no holding back :-) ... Just let Him push ... and I run ....

Running Shoes on ... vision on.... and i'm off!

No comments: